Create a Google Adsense account Setting up an account is quick and easy, and this article will walk you through the process.
Once you have provided all of the required information, you will be able to create your account and start placing ads on your website.
1.Go to the Google Adsense homepage
If you want to show Google Ads on your website, you will need to create a Google Adsense account. Here’s how to do it:
1.Go to the Google Adsense homepage: https://www.google.com/adsense/.
2.Enter your website’s URL into the “Site or app” field.
3.Select your country and time zone.
4.Choose whether you want to show personalized ads.
5.Enter your email address.
6.Choose a password.
7.Click on the “Create account” button.
2.Enter your website URL into the provided field
The third step to creating a Google Adsense account is to enter your website URL into the provided field. This is where you’ll need to enter the URL of the website that you want to display Google ads on.
Once you’ve entered your website URL, you’ll then need to click on the “Get Started” button. After you’ve clicked on the “Get Started” button, you’ll be taken to the next step of the process.
3.Choose your account type and click on the Continue button
There are two types of accounts that you can create with Google Adsense – a personal account or a business account. If you are setting up an account for yourself.
Then you will want to create a personal account. If you are setting up an account for your business, then you will want to create a business account.
4.Enter your personal information into the provided fields
The first thing you need to do is enter your personal information into the provided fields. This includes your name, address, and telephone number.
Once you have entered all of your information, click the “Create account” button.
Check This Post
5.Review the terms and conditions and click on the Accept button
In order to participate in the program, website owners must first create a Google Adsense account. The process of creating a Google Adsense account is relatively simple.
Website owners will need to provide some basic information, such as their name, address, and website
6.Enter your payment information and click on the Save and Continue button
Assuming you already have a Gmail account, here are the steps to create a Google Adsense account:
- Go to https://www.google.com/adsense/start/ and sign in with your Gmail account.
- On the next page, select ‘Sign up now’
- Enter your website URL. If you don’t have a website, you can still create an account, but you won’t be able to actually use Adsense until you’ve built a website.
- Select whether you’re an individual or a business.
- Enter your contact information. For ‘Country or Territory’, select wherever you are located.
- On the next page, select ‘Add your first ad unit’
- Give your ad unit a name (this is for your reference only, so name it whatever you like)
- Choose what kind of ad you want to display. You can either choose text, display, or both. I recommend choosing both so that you can maximize your earnings.
- Select the size of the ad. I usually go with the default size, but you can experiment with different sizes to see what works best for your website.
- Choose your ad color. You can either go with the default color scheme or you can customize the colors to match your website.
- Click ‘Save and get code’.
- Copy the code that appears and paste it into your website.
That’s it! Now you just need to wait for Google to approve your account and start serving ads. It usually takes a few days for them to review your account and start serving ads.